Sunday 27 November 2016

What a weekend... I was most of the last two days at the Mini Mall a large craft sale in our little town.  Sold several of my books...  All my books feel free to check them out as well. Yet even after a long day of getting rid of some of my inventory, I couldn't help and create some stuff in the hours afterward.
In those hours, I was in the mood for fantasy, dragons, and magic. The result was this.... and hell do I love the result.
Fantasy Castle and Dragons horde
Fantasy Castle and Dragons horde
by Nicoles_bookart
This is a fleece blanket, 30"x40" in size for $42.00 but at the moment you can save 50% if you use the code  BLACKFRISALE, it is also available in larger sizes up to 60"x80" for $113.00
Of course, after creating this blanket, I realized that it would need an nice pillow to go with it, so I created this. 
 Fantasy Castle and Dragons horde pillow Accent Pillow
Fantasy Castle and Dragons horde pillow Accent Pillow
by Nicoles_bookart
This pillow is only printed on one side to keep the costs down, so you can get it for $37.50 but you know what? Not that I like bragging, but I fell in love with my own designs after this and simply couldn't stop. 
So I added these:
Magical castle under a dragon siege
Magical castle under a dragon siege
by Nicoles Kiefer Design for $50.10
Fantasy caslte and dragon horde kitchen towel
Fantasy caslte and dragon horde kitchen towel
by Nicoles Kiefer Design
For $57.09
and at last I added as tablecloth as well...

I know I'm terrible, aren't I? Yet with $109.00 it's not even that expensive for it's size. Go and check them out, if you love fantasy even just a little, you'll fall in love with this art as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment