Sunday 20 November 2016

I feel Skully today.... don't know why but somehow I feel like playing around with dead, empty heads... so that's what I do... after all who am I to refuse the muse.... 

 As I stumbled over an old skull picture last night, inspiration struck and this are the things that have come out of it so far.... 
 
Bloody specter
Bloody specter
by Nicoles_bookart
This nice skully bag with a specter staring out at you or whoever is looking at you with blue glowing eyes and surrounded by green tendrils of magic. 
  
Specter surrounded by energy
Specter surrounded by energy
by Nicoles_bookart
Here with have the same design, only now it fits your IPhone, the design can be applied to several case versions to fit most IPhones
 
Skull in blue magic
Skull in blue magic
by Nicoles_bookart
This one reminds me a little of Terminator, only my eyes are nicer and the skull is better, in any case it's creepy and staring at you, so you better buy it or it might just come after you.....
 
Staring skull
Staring skull
by Nicoles_bookart
Same design as pillow, perfect to place on a couch or your bed. Especially since I also have the matching fleece blanket....
 
Spooky Skull
Spooky Skull
by Nicoles_bookart
which is available in three sizes.
Well, that's it for now. I have still some skully business to atent to and well... those skulls don't go on merchandise on their own...  

No comments:

Post a Comment